Tape Ordering Process
Thank you for choosing Windmill for your tape requirements. The following guidelines are intended to help explain the order process for you as we can appreciate for the first-time buyer it can all seem a little complicated!
- Initial enquiries can be sent to the following email addresses , or or by all means please call us on 0161 428 1617.
- Tape pricing is dependent on the material you wish to use, the width and length of the rolls you require, the total quantity of rolls and the number of colours in the design. We sell in units of boxes of 72 rolls.
- Once we have agreed a price with you we’ll need a formal order and a copy of the artwork you intend to use. Ideally, we’d like the artwork provided as an illustrator file of high resolution pdf.
- In circumstances where you do not have any artwork or wish to have a new design created we can offer our Windmill Design service (see link)
- Once we have received the artwork we will get to work on setting the artwork to the necessary size and repeat length you require.
- We will then send you an electronic proof so you can check everything is exactly as you want it (link to example proof). We will then need you to sign and return the proof so we know the design is approved to use in production.
- During this process if you are a customer paying by proforma invoice who does not have a credit account with us we will send you a proforma invoice which will need paying prior to us releasing the order into production.
- Once we have received both the artwork and in cases of proforma terms the payment we will then release the order into production with a typical leadtime from that point of 7-10 working days.